If you're interested to join the private beta of our Android app, please read this
In Android a user can edit their signature through the following steps:
- Open the drawer by clicking the drawer icon in the app’s action bar
- This will open the drawer. Click the settings icon on the top right of the drawer
- This will open the settings list. Click the account that needs a signature change in the account list
- This will open the settings for that device. Click the signature section of the settings screen
- A dialog will open that allows the user to change the signature for this account on this device. Note that the signature is in HTML and the user must click save. The signature is local to this device and is not synced to the server for use on other devices provisioned against this account
Did this answer your question?