You can quickly drag 1 or multiple emails to folders in your Sidebar, even if the folders aren’t visible.
- Select the emails you want to move, and drag them to the left Sidebar
- Your folder list will appear and replace Astro Assistant
- Drop the emails into the folder you want to move them to
- To select multiple emails, hold down the Command or Shift key and select the emails you want to move
- To move emails to a folder on iOS, hold down the email you want to move until a checkmark appears
- Checkmark any other emails you want to move
- Click the move icon on the bottom of the screen
- Select the folder you want to move your emails to
Did this answer your question?