Swipe gestures enable you to move quickly through your inbox. Astro’s default lets you swipe left to snooze a message, or swipe right to archive it. You can even customize your Swipe settings.
- Make sure you are using a mouse or trackpad that enables swipe gestures (check your Mac Settings to enable)
- Swipe left to snooze a message and swipe right to archive a message (note: these are the default settings)
- To customize your Swipes, go to the menu bar and select Preferences > Swiping
- Swipe a message to the left to snooze it and right to archive a message (note: these are the default settings)
- To customize Swipes, tap the settings icon in the menu bar and select Swipe Options
We support the following actions from Swipes:
macOS: To customize your Swipes, go to your menu bar, Astro > Preferences > Swiping. You can choose actions for long and short swipes, both left and right.
iOS: To customize your Swipes, go to your Settings (tap the hamburger menu in top left, then the gear icon) > Swipe Options. Then tap one of the 4 swipe options and select the desired action.