- Connecting Slack to Astro's Email Apps automatically adds Universal Search
- Do a single search in the Astro search bar, and get results from Slack and email
- Slack results are indicated by a green hashtag icon to the left of the email
- For Slack results, click to open it in Slack (see below)
- Universal Search is available on macOS, iOS, and Android when you connect your Slack account
Disable Universal Search
- You can disable universal search by going to Preferences > Slack (unchecking "Include Slack in search results")
To learn more about search in Astro, click here.